Arrival & Departure Times:
Booking in: strictly from
Booking out: before 11:00
unless otherwise arranged
- No refunds will be given after a firm booking has been made and a
deposit has been paid. We will however give the option of alternate
dates should the guest not be able to make it on the dates booked
provided it was cancelled more than 5 days before arrival. The booking
for the alternative dates must be made within 2 months from the date of
the original booking or the full deposit will be forfeited. Alternative
booking dates may not be in high season.
cancellations less than 5 days before arrival, the full amount paid
will be forfeited and the booking dates cannot be moved forward.
However, a booking can be handed over to a friend or family member to
come on the booked dates, should the original guests not be able to
make it any more.
- No refunds will be given for premature departures.
Other Terms and Conditions:
'extra' visitors are allowed at the cottages, unless special
arrangements have been made with us. An extra fee is charged for day
- No loud music or excessive noise is allowed that may disturb
- Visitors are not allowed to ride quad bikes or motor bikes on the
- No smoking is allowed inside the cottages, an ashtray is provided
Conditions regarding pets:
- Only socialised dogs are allowed to run free. More territorial
dogs have to be kept on a leash.
- No pets may be left unattended
at the cottages at any time while the owner
goes out on excursions in the area. If you plan to go out on excursions
while staying at Saamrus, either make use of our recommended kennel
drop-off dog sitting service or leave your pets at home. We have made
arrangements with a few restaurants in the area for our guests to visit
with their dogs on a leash.
- Please ensure that your pet's rabies injections are up to date
and that they are treated for ticks and fleas before visiting.
The owners and staff or Saamrus
Guest Farm do not take any responsibility for any loss of damage to
vehicles or property, personal injury to guests or pets, or power
failures outside our control, during your stay.