- Go for a 3 hour walk in the footpaths on the hill and enjoy 360º views. Starting point marked 1.
- You can cross normal farm fences (marked 2). Don't go close the farm houses/cottages. Do not cross game fences.
- Find ancient Tswana stone kraals dating from the 1800's. There is at least 5 different ones. Marked 3.
- Walk all the way to the game fence at the points marked 4, and do some free game viewing along the fence. You might even spot a lion in the Lion Camp.
- Walk up the dry river bed with lots of shade and beautiful indigenous trees, marked 5.
- Duiker, Rooibok, Warthog, dassie, rabbits and even Kudu have been spotted on the hikes. (Not behind the game fences).
- The paths are not all marked yet. During summer the paths can get overgrown. There is no longer cattle grazing
to keep the paths open, so you may have to do some bundu bashing in some places.